Friday 12 April 2013

BEAUTY OF RESTORATION

The last time I visited the south of france the weather there was great, the atmosphere smelt fresh and it was peaceful, its a great place to go and re-collect your thoughts, you know de-clutter and then re-group.

Most of the houses in france are built with shutters this is to help strengthen the insulation in the winter and summer. As I sat on the porch, I watched my sister in-law do something so incredible and although I was aware of the process, however I was seeing it first hand and it was truly remarkable. My full attention was on the task before my sister in-law as i watch her detach the first shutter off the window frame and then laid it down on a work table. She then began the process of restoration. I tell you when she was done the shutter looked brand new as thou it had just been unwrapped from its packaging.


So I went on a mission seeking to understand the word restoration from a different angle. Deep into my thoughts, it sping forth that's it i thought... the restoration process of a pc . You see when your pc goes all funny inside, you contact the IT support and the person at the other end of the phone will take you through a step by step procedure to restoring your pc back to factory setting. Usually afterwards the performance is much greater than before the restoration occurred because a lot of stored memory have been wiped off alongside some downloaded application. Jeremiah 29:11 "Because the lord knows the plans he has for you is for good and not evil he will allow some situations come your way so that you can gain the knowledge required for the next stage if your life then he will erase all the pain attached and restore you to give you hope for a new future.

Like you i have prayed for healing of my pain, however since i have no control over my circumstances i must trust God. Please hold on don't give up yet the lord is asking you and i prisoners of hope to come back to our place of safety with him where he promises to restore twice as much to us.......Zechariah 9:12. 
Although the challenges you see in front of you seem as thou it may never end but do not look ahead into the road of challenges but remain focused and don't allow your hearts be troubled  Keep on believing in God for your restoration is now John 14:1.

Understand this, nobody can see your restoration expect you, nobody can want it more except you (Psalm 51:12 Restore to me the joy of the reasons why your son died on my behalf and grant me a willing spirit to carry on and sustain me). Although God is aware of it, he however wants you to constantly remind him of his promises, he wants you to ask for help without fail see luke 18. And since he has promised in Jeremiah 30:17 " I will restore and heal you of your wounds, be sure of this the lord will never let you down.

To be restored back to factory settings, your mind must be willing and since your thoughts  manifest into whom you become(proverbs 23:7) it will do you and I a great deal to think, eat and sleep restoration even on the days when we feel like Stuart little and can bearly carry your cheese and when those around us do not see it too. 


My sisters it is now and I am ready for a full restoration and you should be too. I pray for more grace so that may we accept the lords restoration for our NEW BEGINNING.


No comments:

Post a Comment