Saturday 12 October 2013

ACTS 29


The past month for me has been the busiest I have ever been. I began to ask myself why the change all of a sudden it was then that I realized that my prayers a few months back has been answered. One of my regular prayers was "God keep me busy so I can stay away from stinking thinking, loneliness and unhappiness." At a point I figured it would be very challenging to move away from my thoughts but I soon realised that as each day approached I was more determined to do God and leave me, and I this has helped me a great deal.

The peace I now experience is so immense and as I move from one task to another I am more focus. Although I can never ever forget my husband and I still have those days when I cry, but not in pain but with the joy of knowing I was married to a great man and I really do miss him. I am at peace knowing God is in control of it all. Of recent, I was approached to produce a write up on widowhood although I don't like the word widow, I however choose to see it differently and so I only too happy to write about my experience knowing it would encourage and support others. I also had to produce another article for another magazine on the issues of breast cancer and although these two journeys were very challenging, however they have made me stronger and increased the faith that I now have in God and helped me to stay focused knowing God is working it all out for me.....Romans 8:28

That moment when I feel I am doing great and I have gained that extra strength to carry on, from nowhere I would bump into someone who knows my hubby but they are not aware that he is no more. And as expected they ask after him because it's been a while they saw him and so in pain I rewind it all again and explain and naturally they begin to cry and that sets me up......Lord why do I have to keep doing this I ask? Psalm 107:2 "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. So it's my story and I must tell it however the compensation I get telling my story all over again is having to listen to all the great things they say about him and this warms my heart up and I begin to thank God for brining him my way.

I understand that life is gonna hand you something everyday, for some people it's a little and for others it's a lot, however we must take in what we can get out of it and let go of what we can't get out of it and keep moving because it can only get better. How do you want to write your own story.

Lets discuss acts 29: Do you want other young women and young widows to read your story and to know God is still working it out for you, well if your answer is yes like me then It's important you stay on track. It is important you connect with your inner self, it's important you speak to you and tell you that God is working it all out. Being a young widow does not mean your story must end like that, you can however choose to re-write your own story with the help of God and let the world see God as
 they have never seen him before through you and in you. Acts 29 is your story and how you tell it matters a great deal.

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth, but the word of our God shall stand for ever". Isaiah 40:8

Let's Pray...
Father I thank you for your grace upon us, it is this grace that has allowed us clench to HOPE for a better tomorrow. I commit all widows into your hands lord, I pray that in spite of  their now, may they see it as an opportunity to finish well in their tomorrow. I pray for prosperity in all areas of their lives lord, may they bear great fruits as Mothers and as individuals and may they constantly be renewed with strength everyday of their lives.


Lord may their lives and the lives of the children bring great joy before you, and may they forever tust in you lord and lean not on their own understanding but acknowledge that with you their stories will be written well.

In Jesus Name I have prayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment