Monday 24 June 2013

OPEN LETTER TO GOD

I know " weeping may endure for a night, Joy shall indeed come in the morning" Psalm 30:5. Although this painful journey seems non ending still I trust God because he is faithful and indeed he shows up. When ever I feel the burden weighing me down, before I speak God sends me a resasuring sign.

No matter what you face today, please hold unto God, trust him because he will never fail you.


Dear Father,

Thank you for strength in our time of need, may we forever be greatful to you Lord as we remember all the good you have done in our life's. May we see the not so good as a pathway to new beginnings and trust you as we go on the journey.

Your daughters Behin-D-Veil.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how profound Layo. You are a strong woman and you will surely smile through those tears once again, and your pain will surely turn to great joy, peace and happiness. I cannot imagine what your daily struggles are like, however I am impressed by your stoicism. I pray that you grow stronger each passing and God bless you and your children richly. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, it means a lot. And amen, amen and amen to your prayers.

    ReplyDelete