Thursday 4 April 2013

ALL NEW

Pastor Rick Warren was on the Oprah Winfrey show and he spoke on the 5things that SHAPE you. He described shape as an acronym of
S-piritual gift
H-eart
A-bility
P-ersonality
E-xperience
All of these especially your experience creates a platform for a new beginning. Fourteen years back I was a free young lady full of excitement with great eagerness to learn so much. Little did I know the school of experience would change me a great deal. I am gifted with a strong personality and capable of saying it as i see fit and although God formed me this way, however he had a much better plan and so he sent some experiences my way, the hurts and the pain that he will use for a better tomorrow. Each time I experience trials and come out of it, I see a new me and it's as thou God keeps on chipping away all of my excess bit and then he re-moulds me and humbles me.

The 2004 movie the passion of christ decipts to a certain degree all the sufferings, pain, and humiliation christ was subjected to just for us and although there is no comparison, but as heirs to his throne and as joint heirs we share in his pain romans 8:17. Like Jesus we experience the process of crucifixion and resurrection but in our own challenges as widows and often we wished that God didn't allow us to pass through this journey. 
The absence of our husband brought about so much pain, heart ache and sadness and for some it was humiliation whilst for others betrayal as their friends and family members said and did all manner of things. All of these God was aware of and so he let's us know before hand that if any would follow him let him be strong and deny himself and take up his cross of pain, shame, anger, loneliness and all others and follow him see luke 9:23.


Note that Jesus didn't die so that we could live by christianity rules and regulation, he died so that we can experience joy, peace, happiness, good health and so much more and to experience all of these even in our challenges. If all your life's challenges never showed up it will be literally impossible to let others know the extent of the power of God.  And for all of us that feel stuck and not sure of the next turning to take speak to God about it, speak with him every minute of every day..... And he will reveal to you..Colossians 1:9.  

Christ rescurrection is hope for a brand new day. It's time to shed the old and put on the new. Don't allow the enemy torment you any longer with the feelings of hopelessness and confusion even when you are unable to see what lays ahead of you just stay focused on his words, encourage yourself in the Lord day and night like David did.

My beautiul sisters remain faithful through the process as you put your trust solely on him to father you.. Psalms 68:5 and to strengthen you some more...Isaiah 41:10. Get up and rejoice dancing like you have never danced before for the tomb is now empty Jesus christ has risen so that we may rise again to a new day and a new beginning.   

Your resurrection is now.

1 comment:

  1. Like a mustard seed that falls to the ground and died to live again all my plans and earthly desires i laid down to follow you. Lord your suffering death and resurrection is an example for me no matter what am going through now,I look forward to the glory you have ahead of me.Thank you for loving me.

    ReplyDelete